Sep 13, 2013

Halloween Treat Bag...Coming Soon!

I've been having so much fun coming up with ideas for a new pattern...a Halloween Treat Bag.

The best part about the process of making this pattern is that my kids have been able to help! They've drawn out faces for the monster bag, and helped narrow down which bags I should make, which colors to use, etc. Fun! Although the monster face caused a few little scuffles because they all had different ideas of how many eyes the monster should have!

I hope to release the pattern late next week. But right now I'm looking for TESTERS!! I worked with some amazing testers for The Ultimate Apron and they will get first choice at testing if they want to do it again. But because there are so many styles in this pattern I'll also need others. If you're interested in testing head to my facebook page and sign up!

I can't wait to share this pattern with you. Get ready for a fun giveaway next week! :)


2 comments:

  1. I dont have Facebook, but I'd love to test this! Jill. Hoelle (at) gmail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jill! The testers are currently working on the pattern so I'm sorry it won't work this time. But in the future I'll try to post a testing call here on the blog too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Bloglovin Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email RSS RSS