Aug 9, 2013

sew embarrassing...



Today I'm over at Make It Handmade with a super embarrassing confession. It's part of the Handmade Confessions series which is full of fun bloggers and amazing people who each share a 'confession.'

When Palak first asked me to be part of the series I literally thought of a half dozen ideas off the top of my head that would be confession-worthy. I like to take sewing shortcuts, and have experienced a good number of sewing failures that I could talk about. In the end, I chose to talk about the disastrous beginnings to my soon-to-be-released apron pattern.

You can see the whole confession here. Thanks again, Palak, for letting me be part of your fantastic series. Confession is good for the soul!

And be sure to read all the way through the post on Make It Handmade today because I'm offering a great DISCOUNT on my soon-to-be-released pattern. The coupon is only good for a short time and the discount ends when the pattern is officially released for sale. So if you like a deal, get it now!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for participating! Love your post... and aprons.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Bloglovin Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email RSS RSS