Jul 20, 2013

Sew Along: Class Picnic by Oliver + S

I've been pretty MIA lately because my computer crashed and I'll be waiting another week for my new one to arrive. In the meantime, I'm getting lots of sewing time in and can't wait to show you some of it soon. Here is one project I finished before 'the crash.'

I have been wanting to sew an Oliver + S pattern for a llllooonnngg time and finally got a chance! I'm part of a fun group for Whimsical Fabric and had the privilege to sew a version of the Class Picnic pattern for a soon-to-launch sew along.
This fabric is SO fun. It's the Matryoshka print from Riley Blake and is available as a kit along with the pattern at Whimsical Fabric. There are several other kits as well with different colors and designs like Riley Blake's adorable Little Red Riding Hood print.

The sew along for the outfit will begin July 29th on Whimsical Fabrics Sew-Along site. And it sounds like there may even be some prizes, so you won't want to miss it. Get your pattern and kit now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Bloglovin Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email RSS RSS