May 31, 2013

The Amazing Sewing Rabbit

I am THRILLED to announce that I am on the 2013 Creative Team for the Sewing Rabbit! I will be contributing tutorials to that site from time to time and can't wait to show you what I've been working on.

Today, on the Sewing Rabbit blog, you can see the other members of the team (they are all amazing - WOW!) and you'll see a few projects that we've each done. Here are several from me (links under the image if you want to get details on a specific project). 

Valentine Envelope tutorial
Paint Shirt tutorial
Darling little booties (one of my favorite projects ever)
My first real sewing project (a dress for my little girl)
Dapper boy (with links to patterns and tutorials I used to make this outfit)

Can't wait to share some more tutorials with you soon! In the meantime, we can get to know each other here on the blog, or facebook, or pinterest. Happy sewing!

...and a HUGE thanks to Jessica from the Sewing Rabbit for her amazing site (have you checked out Sew Set yet?) and for letting me contribute!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Bloglovin Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email RSS RSS