Jan 11, 2013

what she wore

Yesterday I posted about a fun gender surprise party Emma and I recently went to where we had to dress in pink or blue as a guess of what the baby would be.

We both wore pink...and were right! It's a girl!

Emma was wearing a new little shirt that I recently sewed for Isa. Yep...she stole her sister's shirt. I don't think Isa has even worn it once yet and Emerald has worn it several times. Guess I'll be making another one soon.

It was supposed to be a dress, but I didn't have quite enough fabric (it was a remnant of a super soft corduroy) so I made it into a shirt instead. I thought Isa would just wear a long sleeve shirt underneath it since it's sleeveless...but Emma put a cute little outfit together with leggings and a sweater over it. She looked adorable!

What a ham!



2 comments:

  1. She must get her good looks from her mother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful and you are very talented.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Bloglovin Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email RSS RSS