Jan 10, 2013

it's a...

Gender reveal party = BIG FUN!

I had never been to a gender reveal party (other than the private party Michael and I had when we found out that Henry would be a boy).

My cousin and his wife are having a baby in a few months and had a fun gender reveal party this week where we ALL got to find out at the same time. We were asked to wear pink or blue based on what we thought the baby was. I wore pink and Emma, who always wears pink, came with me adorned in a girly color too.

The light was so low that the pictures are terrible - but here's the box full of balloons waiting to be opened to reveal the surprise. Pink? or Blue?
It's a...GIRL!
We are thrilled for them! Emerald is especially excited to have a new tiny baby girl living close to us.

If you haven't ever been to a gender reveal party I hope you get to go to one soon. It was so exciting!  Everyone in the room literally screamed and squealed when the balloons came out and were pink! I don't think the ultrasound tech would have been so excited if they would have just been told in the room! :)

If I ever have another baby...
Actually, let's not even go there. No more babies for me! I'll just look forward to lots of baby snuggles when this little girl arrives.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Bloglovin Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email RSS RSS