Jun 5, 2012

On a Roll

Lately my sewing machine and I have been on a roll. Yesterday I posted about a birthday dress I made for Emma. I got the pattern for that dress from Violette Field Threads and couldn't stop at just one pattern. Their stuff is too cute!

I also bought the Olive Shirt pattern. It only took a couple hours to whip up two shirts...one for each of my girls. (Although I could have finished them in even less time if I had just used pre-made bias tape for Isa's dress...making your own quarter inch bias tape with knit fabric is tricky and took me quite a while to do! I wised up and used pre-made tape for Emma's.)

I love these cute little shirts...and so do my girls!

And...I still have a skirt pattern from Violette Field that I need to do at some point. Emma and Isa love helping pick out fabric and watching me sew. I love seeing them wear fun and unique little outfits...even if some of the stitching is less-than-perfect. :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Bloglovin Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email RSS RSS