Jun 15, 2012

It's about time

The house is definitely still 'coming along' but we have yet to finish one entire room. Most of the rooms are about 90% finished - but NONE are 100%...yet!

I f.i.n.a.l.l.y got around to doing a few things to spruce up the kids' bathroom. Like putting a shower curtain up! Woohoo!

The shower curtain rings are my favorite. (I bought them from Restoration Hardware over a year ago. Seriously, I'm just glad I didn't lose or break them during any of our three moves since then!)
The shower curtain is from Pottery Barn. It's white with a white stripe. So...there's a lot of white going on in this bathroom. I picked out several patterned/colored curtains to try out and didn't find one I liked. Plus, I like white! :)

The rest of the bathroom has issues still. There are no towel bars yet...or anything on the walls for that matter. For the time being our coat rack is working to hold towels. Who knows, maybe it'll stay there.

The top of the half wall got an upgrade recently too. After searching around quite a few places, we found a slab of marble that matched the sink console countertop so we had a small piece cut to fit. We need to trim out the knee wall a little bit but it's a definite improvement!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Bloglovin Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email RSS RSS