Dec 9, 2011

Merry Christmas to Me!

Santa's Elves woke me up at a crazy hour this morning (6am...and for me that is e.a.r.l.y) but I didn't mind because it was almost like my very own Christmas morning!

The Elves...were actually two men from Williams-Sonoma's delivery company and they were here to bring my dream dining table right into my dining room!

They call it 'white glove' service and they weren't even kidding about that...the guys actually wore white gloves!

And they left me with the most beautiful beat-up, scratched, dented, old looking table...I love it! The hubs and I have been stalking Pottery Barn looking at this table for 2 whole years and finally had enough cash-back saved up on our Discover card that we could buy the table for almost free.

The 'rustic' look was really important to us since 4 children are a bit hard on furniture (to say the least). But with this table they can stick forks in it and you won't be able to tell.

There were a couple little scratches that we noticed this morning and the delivery guy got a black permanent marker (no lie) from his truck and made the scratches completely disappear. That's my kind of table!

And it seats 12...so who wants to come over for dinner???

Oh wait...little problem...I still don't have a working stove or even microwave so we might have to wait a little while longer for that. But when I can cook again...who wants to come over?? :)

4 comments:

  1. we have the same table!!!!! is it the benchwright collection? I always joke its our lifetime table! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to come for dinner!!! Table looks amazing...what about chairs?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great table! Excellent choice

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Bloglovin Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email RSS RSS