Oct 11, 2009

A few pics

Fun and crazy weekend! It felt almost like a holiday or wedding weekend or something...almost ALL of our family were here to meet Isabella and celebrate Elliott's 3rd birthday. (we missed you Janet and Andrew!)
The kids were so worn out from all of the fun that they went to bed tonight at 6:30...leaving me time to work on pictures and get organized and caught up again.


So - I finally have my pictures ready to post...but I'm out of time for tonight to get them all posted. I at least wanted to get a few more pictures up of our newest little bundle...so here are a few of my favorites and I'll post the rest along with more details about the past couple of weeks soon.


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Bloglovin Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email RSS RSS