Feb 25, 2009

Graham's newborn pics

My friend Libby just had an adorable little baby boy and graciously let me practice getting some newborn pictures of him. It was so fun to take these and I am pretty happy with how they turned out. Unfortunately, my computer is still acting crazy so I haven't even gotten to do any post-production on these at all. But here's at least a sample of cutie pie Graham!

For some reason I just love this one - crying and all.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Libby has this adorable basket of blankets in the baby's room. I bet he won't fit in it like this much longer!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thanks for letting me take these, Libby. I can't wait to keep practicing newborn pics in September with our little bundle!

2 comments:

  1. Nice Pictures Liz! I'm sorry you're still feeling yucky. I sooooo didn't like that part of it all. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's funny! I was admiring these on facebook but didn't know you took them. Nice job!! They're gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Bloglovin Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email RSS RSS