May 7, 2014

glamping

Do you like camping? My husband is an outdoorsy kind of guy and used to love to take nothing but a backpack into the wilderness for days at a time. Me? I'd rather not sleep on the ground and eat dehydrated food.

But glamping (aka 'glamorous camping') is more my style. The Wanderlust collection by Willow & Co is full of PDF sewing patterns inspired by glamping. (You can read more about the patterns and glamping story in the Lookbook.)

Today, on the Willow & Co blog, I'm introducing two amazing looks from friends I'd love to go glamping with in real life. Here's a peek:
Be sure to visit The Sewing Rabbit to read all about Jess' fantastic Ash Jumpsuit, and to Mingo & Grace to read about this gorgeous Persimmon dress Farrah made.

And in the next week or two you'll see lots more inspiring outfits in the Glamping Tour.

Image Map

Now I'm curious...would you rather go camping, or glamping? 

1 comment:

  1. Glamping!...there is not even a hint of hesitation to my answering this question...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Bloglovin Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email RSS RSS