Sep 10, 2013

The Ultimate Apron - Available TODAY


It's here. It's HERE! Get the pattern now!
The pattern is finally completed and I am thrilled to release The Ultimate Apron today! (available in my Etsy shop or here on the blog)

This is my first PDF pattern and it definitely has been a labor of love for the past couple of months. I set out to create a fun and easy pattern that is beautiful to look at as you sew. I mean, if you have to stare at a pattern for an hour or two it might as well be pretty, right?

I had many amazing testers go through the pattern and help refine it so it was ready for YOU! Here are some of the comments they had about the pattern:

I LOVE the layout of the pattern overall with all of the pretty graphics & colors on each of the pages.  The final product is 100% adorable! - Tami
It's like having several patterns in one. I really liked that you included pattern pieces as well as measurements too! And the scalloped edge is "to die for" cute!! - Dawn 

My favourite part about using the pattern was the endless ideas coming to my mind. I found it difficult to settle on only two ideas, but loved the fact that I could use two ideas to make one apron. - Jen
And here are some of the testers' pictures. SO cute! I am in love with each of their aprons!
This one is from Tami from Cheery Kiri Designs.
And I love the mix of these fabrics in a 'Minnie Mouse' apron sewn by Tisha!
Here's one on darling Koda that is a skirt only and uses the ruffle option from the pattern. Adorable! And remember that the pattern gives you a fully reversible apron so you can make each side look completely different if you want!
 There's also a scalloped hem option for the skirt. Dawn did a great job on this one!
I'll be sharing more tester photos and comments in the near future...and would also love to see the apron YOU make! The Ultimate Apron is available NOW through the CharmingDoodle shop on Etsy. I can't wait to see what you sew with it!

And just a hint...be sure to connect with me on facebook because I'll be sharing a discount for my facebook friends!

2 comments:

  1. Love the Dr. Suess Print! great job to all the testers. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Bloglovin Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email RSS RSS