Aug 20, 2013

cuff 'em

The other day you saw the first version of the slouchy cardigan I tested for Heidi&Finn. (it releases tomorrow!) After I had sewn that one the cuff pieces were revised so I cut the cuffs off and reattached the new piece. OH MY...I'm in love with the look of the new cuffs.

Isa got to model for me this time.

I love those sleeves. Hmmm....maybe I'll have to make something like this for myself.
And I have to throw this picture in because it just sums up my girl's personality. She knows how to turn on the pouty face. "Aren't we done with pictures yet?"

4 comments:

  1. Gee your little girl is a cutie :) The top is lovely. The sleeves are nice. Looking forward to a grown up version ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute! I love the fabric...where is it from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your version! I've seen so many of these lately - I've really got to make some.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I am in love with this fabric too! I wish I knew how to get more. I got it at a fabric warehouse in Minnesota. (details here http://www.charmingdoodle.com/2013/07/twin-cities-fabric-shopping.html) If I come across it again I'll let you know. I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Bloglovin Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email RSS RSS