Jul 3, 2013

vintage style clothes plus a discount

I recently found an amazing online store that specializes in vintage inspired clothes for little girls ages 2-8. Vindie Baby. Everything they sell is just gorgeous!! And best of all...they're giving YOU a discount! (code below)

I purchased two dresses from Vindie Baby recently and couldn't be happier with these adorable clothes.
The Melly-Moo Tulle Dress is darling with lace detail and oodles of soft, layered tulle. The pink bow you see in the back is from one of my aprons that looks adorable on the dress!
I also purchased Dalia's Dream Yellow Blouse and adore its lace back panel, high/low hem, and big ruffly sleeves. (It also looks super cute with the Ultimate Apron.)
Even the packaging is gorgeous when it arrives at your front door.

Want more eye candy? Just browsing through the Vindie Baby site is inspirational. Here are a few more of my favorite pieces:
1, 2, 3, 4

Vindie Baby is giving CharmingDoodle readers 15% off any purchase. Use the code CHARMINGDOODLE at checkout to get the discount off of your total purchase. Happy shopping!

Note: I am not being compensated for this review in any way. I do not receive anything if you purchase from the store. I'm simply a fan of these gorgeous clothes and hope you love them too!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Bloglovin Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email RSS RSS