Jun 9, 2013

Scirocco giveaway!!!

Today you can catch me over at the Sewing Rabbit with a fun tutorial on taking one of my favorite dress patterns...and turning it into a darling swimsuit!

Plus...there's a giveaway! (details below)



Remember last week when I showed you this fabulous dress? What a treat...Figgy's Patterns is giving one of the Scirocco PDF patterns to one of YOU! So you can make the dress and the swimsuit too! You can earn up to three entries in the giveaway by using the rafflecopter below. The winner will be chosen on Wednesday morning (June 12 at 12am CST) so hurry and enter...and be sure to check out all the other fabulous patterns by Figgy. The Sunki dress is on my list of things to sew soon.

a Rafflecopter giveaway



33 comments:

  1. Love this swimsuit! Awesome Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute question! I would be a Sewing Bee. :)

    LOVE the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the swim suit. Turned out awesome! An animal? Haha. I don't know, probably an ant. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd be a sewing starfish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Sewing Lion. I sew ferociously then I rest for a while (cat nap) till the mood/need to sew hits me again

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd probably be a sewing turtle! I feel I am so slow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @12.32p.m June 10, 2013....

    I wrote "I'd probably be a turtle! I feel I am so slow. :)"

    Lisa Zeltner
    vmattlaw@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun post! Hmmm, I'd be a sewing eagle. Once I learned to sew, I took off with it & my sewing is slow & easy like the eagle flys :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this dress and thank you for the super cute tutorial! I am just now looking at swimsuit patterns for my kids!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would be a sewing dog. Like the one from "UP". I'm sewing one thing and then I'm distracted by something else and then I have to buy a new pattern, bake a cake, run the sweeper and then back to it. I'm always running from one thing to another. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love reading your sewing animals! You are all so creative! Good luck in the giveaway...and if you make a swimsuit from the Scirocco I would LOVE to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a cute swimsuit! I'd be a sewing turtle because I'm slow. I'm getting faster, though.

    ReplyDelete
  13. octopus ... perhaps with more arms, i could get everything done! lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm the tadpole here...just starting out :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would be a sloth slow and steady.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would be a sewing puppy. You know on UP, when the dog is constantly getting distracted by squirrels, that's me with pretty fabrics and fun new patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'd be a sewing bat. Up in the night.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'd probably be a sewing turtle, too. Even though I've been sewing for a long time, I'm more of a slow and steady sewer. I like everything to go together just right.

    ReplyDelete
  19. So cute and practical. I would have never thought of using this pattern for a swimsuit! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. GREAT question! I would be a Sewing Cat. I am playful, moody, LOVE to have my belly rubbed! I sew into the night & nap in the sunbeams during the day. I enjoy leaving "gifts" on the doorsteps of those I LOVE, I like smelling the breath of babies, I AM trainable, I DO walk around w/ my "tail" raised high w/ confidence! When I screw up I have a "hiss"y fit!! LOL
    kweenbee_612@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. id be a sewing ant... they work tirelessly and get the job done :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I would be a sewing turtle-slow and steady, but I get it done :P

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am a pony.....
    Ponies swim

    email sandie333@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. an octopus all those arms could get so much done

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great remake and love the swimsuit idea.

    ReplyDelete
  26. How adorable! I'd be a sewing lion or turtle depending on the day. ha.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Bloglovin Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email RSS RSS