Jan 13, 2012

Henry is ONE!

It's almost impossible to believe that my baby boy is already a year old. Crazy!

I wish I could post a montage of the monthly pictures I took of him. When I got them, I was so happy I took the time and did them. Like here and here.

The problem is...I lost the little monthly stickers to put on him for a while and then found them again after missing a couple months of pictures. Every once in a while I thought about digging out the 12 month one and then would forget. But it's not like I'm neglecting to take pictures of my fourth-born. I probably have more pictures of him than I ever took of Elliott, actually. At the end of this post are pictures of Henry from when he was born through right now.

Henry is getting more and more fun all the time. He has a humongous smile (when he decides to show it), loves to drive little cars around the house making 'vroom' sounds, and is completely attached to Mommy. He is one determined little cookie and climbs or gets into things unbelievably fast. We have a hard time keeping up with this little man.

When each of the children have turned one, I enlisted our whole family to help create a special gift. Someday I'll blog about that...but not today. I've also always made a special card to commemorate the birthday. I designed Henry's after finding a printing company that can print on a very unique material. Here is his card.

It was printed on wood. How fun is that?

If you want to know more about the wood cards (I highly recommend them)...go here to see more. It is such a great little company that has some seriously cool products. You can even make poster-sized prints on wood, calendars, etc. How fun would this be for a wedding? Love!

Now onto the monthly pictures...

Newborn (I took this picture of him in the hospital the day after he was born)

1 month

2 months
 3 months

 4 months
 5 months
6 months
7 months
8 months
9 months


10 months
11 months
12 months
13 months

Happy Birthday Henry!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Bloglovin Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email RSS RSS