Nov 25, 2011

Get out the camera!

Every once in a while I am completely inspired to take pictures. Emerald inspires me quite often because she is a bit of a ham and her crazy, curly hair is a fun subject to shoot. :)

The other day we had a tiny bit of snow on the ground and Emma came downstairs with this cute little outfit. It was begging for a little girl 'fro' so I brushed out her curls, grabbed the camera and we went outside. I loved a ton of pictures from that afternoon...but here's a little taste.

This little girl inspires me in a different way. :) It's been a while since I've done a shoot with her...hopefully soon. (and please excuse the still-under-construction staircase...and upside down Barbie sunglasses)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Bloglovin Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email RSS RSS