Mar 26, 2011

Birthday Celebrations

For my birthday, my wonderful husband told me to pick wherever I wanted to go to eat and we'd all go out. For a moment...I thought about not going anywhere because honestly....it's not much fun going out to eat with the kids but it had been a long time since we had tried it so away we went.

The kids were actually pretty good...it must have been my birthday present from them! :) But we are quite the spectacle when we all go out together and I think a few of the waiters probably tried to run and hide when they saw us coming hoping they wouldn't get the 'table with all the kids.'

Why would they run from us when they saw my little cutie pies doing things like this???
Licking plates...
 Getting messy sauces all over...
 And dropping food all over the floor...
Before we left Elliott started doing handstands against the wall. I tried to get a picture but Daddy was a party pooper and made him stop...and then wouldn't let him do it again for the camera.

I don't think we'll be going out to eat like this again for a while but it was a nice change of pace and at least I didn't have to cook my own birthday meal.

By the way - there is still time to weigh in on the 'what age is middle-aged' debate on the right side of the blog. So far the vast majority think that middle-aged begins at 40. Phew!

1 comment:

  1. These pics just CRACK ME UP! Kiss 'em all for me. I assume H was the good one. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Bloglovin Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email RSS RSS