Jan 22, 2011

Chubby Bubby

Henry is two months old already! I can't believe it...time is flying by! Our little newborn baby boy isn't very new or little anymore. He is off the charts for weight and crazy long as well. When we moved into the rental I only brought clothes for him that were up to 3-6 months in size but they are quickly getting smaller on him and I might have to buy a few things to tide us over until we can get our stuff out of storage. Crazy!

Henry is such a smiley and happy baby! I LOVE his little coos and grins. I keep wanting to post the pictures I have of him in the newborn stage but haven't gotten a chance to sit down and do it yet. Hopefully I'll get to it sometime soon...but for now here's a couple of our little guy today. :)

1 comment:

  1. Awe- he is getting chubbier! but he's got a ways to go to catch enormous Asher!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Bloglovin Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email RSS RSS