Jun 4, 2009

Lots of thoughts swirling in my head

I woke up this morning at 4am and couldn't go back to sleep. I was thinking specifically about 2 things I need to blog about to get them off my mind. But then I thought a better idea would be to get some opinions first - before I proceed in throwing all my thoughts out there.
I added the web poll on the right so please take it and let me know what you honestly think.
The first question will go along with something that's been on my mind A LOT lately. Since we announced we were expecting baby #3 it seems like MOST people we know have asked us if we are going to move into a bigger house to make room for everyone. What do you think - do kids each need their own room? Is sharing a room the worst thing a parent could do to their children? What's the ideal if money and space were no object?
Stay tuned to find out what I think...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Bloglovin Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email RSS RSS