Jan 30, 2009

and baby makes 5

Photobucket

Yes, it's true! Baby Caven #3 is on the way! It's incredibly difficult to find a shirt that says 'I'm the big sister' in a 9-12 month size but I finally did and Emerald is displaying it proudly. (although probably wouldn't if she knew what it actually meant)
I'm feeling pretty well so far (definitely feeling more like I did with Elliott, not with Emerald) and we pray that all will go well and we'll welcome this baby in September. The idea of having 3 children under 3 years old is a little daunting, but exciting!

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog and I love your pictures! I think I am going to have to take some lessons from you. :) Congrats on baby #3 and I miss you!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Congratulations on baby #3!
    I'm glad you love photography. I've always wanted to get more into that craft.

    ReplyDelete
  3. (what Ron said was really what Becca said)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Bloglovin Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email RSS RSS